Moving Claim Adjuster Services Greater Kansas City metro
For the Greater Kansas City Area we want to be your primary repair firm source! Totally professional, prompt, reliable, quality inspections and repairs with cash settlement recommendations.
Key Benefits for the Adjuster
- We have helped resolve moving claims for 33 years!
- We specailize in "corporate claims" and keep accounts.
- We work with all of the major national moving companies
- We will work with any moving, insurance or adjusting company.
- We know how to protect corporate accounts.
- We have over 500 active adjusters using our services.
- We are active members of their professional associations, CPPC and AMSA.
- We cover up to 75-mile radius from our location.
- We concentrate on the Greater Kansas City Missouri/Kansas area.
- We acknowledge assignments as soon as we can reach the claimant.
- We arrange Inspections by appointment within 1 week.
- We submit detailed computer-generated reports the day of the Inspection.
- We submit detailed digital photos of all damaged items.
- We accomplish most repairs within 2-4 weeks.
MAJOR CLAIM SERVICES AND BENEFITS
- QUALITY REPAIRS: The Wood Works is a full service woodworking center specializing in making, modifying, rebuilding, repairing, finishing, refinishing, blemish removal for furniture of any kind. We have never seen a wood item we could not repair!
- We have a tested network of third-party specialists in the areas of: appliance, upholstery cleaning, carpet cleaning, glass replacement, electronics repair, leather repair, upholstery repair, hardware duplication, and an endless list of others.
- PROFESSIONAL: With a large showroom displaying the range and depth of our various services we are fully oriented to providing the very best of professional services to include: communications, customer service, speed and timing, order control, written reports and a written guarantee. We use mobile phones, voice mail, fax, 2 vans and digital photos.
- QUICK: Your service request is reponded to as urgently as we can reach your claimant! The inspection is targeted within 5 working days for a specific day and time. The detailed computer generated report is faxed to you within 24 hours and color photos are mailed the same day.
- REPORTS: Being fully computerized you will see the very finest in written and detailed reports with specific repair options and cost estimates. Each item is detailed for inventory reference, title, item definition, cause, valuation, set definition, details of damage, repair solutions, cash settlement recommendations.
- VERSATILITY: We can respond within 24 hours for urgent, crisis, VIP client requirements. We always respond quickly. Your corporate accounts will be maintained.
- PRICES: We always repair within the realistic value of the item saving you and the claimant hassle and money. We keep detailed records per item and claim. Our work is so good we frequently receive personal work from the claimants. You will always know the "going in" estimate and our final cost.
- SECURITY: All staff assigned to your claim have passed National Background Checks, performed annually. An Introduction Letter to claimant identifies who they with brief background and their picture.
These are the national professional claim control, prevention, and service organizations.
We belong to all, actively participate in, and support their services to advance transit claim improvements.
Why you should consider using us!
The entire website/s of www.TheWoodWorksInc.com and www.TheWWs.com and www.TheMovingClaims.com are copyrighted and should not be used by others in the trade in any form without explicit written permission.